Happy New Year

New Year's Eve fireworks in black circleCan you believe it?  I'm still not sure how 2013 arrived without my noticing.  Possibly I was a little distracted by all the Christmas celebrations - not least the final and Christmas Special of Strictly Come Dancing.  I loved all the finalists' performances, as well as the festive fun on Christmas day, and I'm feeling a little lost now the series has finished.  It's a good thing Dancing on Ice is coming up soon! 

When I haven't been busy with seasonal fun, I've also been busy with edits on 'Perfect Partners', which is due out this year from Crimson Romance.  Wow!  I'm so excited that I'm finally sharing Lisa and Redmond, my lovely dancing heroine and hero, with the world. 

I suppose I should have tracked down a dancing-related New Year's image just for them, but never mind.  I've always been a fan of fireworks, and these are very pretty ones.  So, Happy New Year, everyone, and don't forget to look out for 'Perfect Partners' in the spring! 

Comments

  1. How exciting - huge congrats on the publication of Perfect Partners this year, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janice! I think 2013 is going to be an exciting year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren