Sun, sea and Sine FM

I may possibly have forgotten to mention my latest appearance on local radio - or at least, the appearance of Angela Wren, wonderfully voicing my story, New Horizons, as part of National Short Story Week.  The story is a tie-in to my book from Crimson Romance, 'Perfect Partners', and features Mark and Elaine, dance teachers and mentors to Lisa and Redmond. 

Serendipitously, the story also mentions a trip to Australia, and where was I when the story was broadcast?  Why, in the sunny land of Oz!  A big thank you to Sheila North, David North, Jon Kelly and Angela Wren (and anyone else I've forgotten) for making it all happen without my physical presence - ah, the magic of radio! 

You can catch New Horizons and the other 4 stories here:

http://www.sinefm.com/a_z_of_shows/national_short_story_week

But get in quickly, because I don't know how long the link will be valid!  

Oh, and in case you need a brief escape from our chilly November, here's a picture of Australia to make you smile!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren