Stephanie Cage the romance writer has been taking a back seat for a few years as my real-world self has been busy with ... well ... real life! During that time, the rights for my Wild Rose Press novellas have reverted to me, which gives me a chance to update and polish them, so hopefully they'll be reappearing some time soon ... and who knows, maybe there's even a sequel or two in store! In the meantime, you can still enjoy my Strictly-inspired dance romance, Perfect Partners (published by Simon and Schuster) and a few novellas I self-published for fun. Sleeping Satellite is a sci-fi YA take on the sleeping beauty story, and Kangaroo Christmas is a contemporary romance inspired by my visits to Australia. Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren