Top Ten Ways to Prepare for Christmas

This time last year my sweet Christmas novella, 'The Santa Next Door' had just released.  I might have to re-read it to get back in a seasonal mood.  In the meantime, I've been reminding myself of my favourite things about Christmas by re-reading a blog post I wrote last year for Sarah Cass's 'Redefining Perfect' blog, about my top 10 ways to prepare for Christmas.  Why not pop over there and see how many of them you agree with?
http://redefiningperfect.com/top-ten-tuesday-stephanie-cage-talks-christmas/



Comments

  1. I enjoyed the book. The countdown to Xmas has started in the office and a chocolate advent calendar has been bought for the team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren