About Writing Conferences on the Book in a Week Blog



I'm on the Book in a Week blog this week with an article about why every writer should attend a writing conference - real or virtual - at least once, and preferably once in a while.  It's great to get together with other writers to share ideas and information... but if you want to read all 7 reasons, come over and see me at http://www.book-in-a-week.com/2013/08/7-reasons-to-attend-writing-conferences/

By the way, if you missed my previous post about this year's Romantic Novelists' Association conference, read on here to find out why it was so much fun! There's even a link to Miranda Dickinson's fabulous vlog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren