Blog Visit: Keeping the Dream Alive at Nancy C Weeks' blog

I was delighted when fellow Crimson Romance author Nancy C Weeks, whose Wednesday Interview I so much enjoyed, offered to return the favour.  She invited me to pay a visit to her blog to talk about keeping the writing dream alive, a topic which, as a writer and a life coach, is close to my heart!  Not only that, but she allowed me to share one of my favourite photos of the lovely part of the country where I live and work.  Thanks Nancy!  The link is below if you'd like to see what Nancy had to ask... and find out why dragons feature in the interview!  

http://nancycweeksauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/keeping-dream-alive-with-author.html?spref=fb


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren