25 Days of Christmas: Ellen Butler, SECOND CHANCE CHRISTMAS

I was delighted with Melissa Stark's review of The Santa Next Door, and today I'm happy to be helping out by reviewing Ellen Butler's Second Chance Christmas as part of Melissa's 25 Days of Christmas series.  Have you visited yet?  If not, you can see all the stories on the blog, or read my review of Ellen Butler's book here:

http://www.melissasnark.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/25-days-of-christmas-stories-second.html


By the way, don't forget the competition to win a pdf copy of The Santa Next Door is still running over at Melissa's blog, until Saturday 21st December.  All you have to do is leave a comment on your favourite Christmas food - is it the mince pies that feature in The Santa Next Door, or turkey, or something else?  So far, Italian Christmas food seems to be a hit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren