'Love Cuts Deep' - A Radio Play

Thanks to the lovely people at Sine FM and Doncaster Little Theatre, my first ever radio play has been performed and broadcast. It's a fun science fiction space opera, although its origins are in a rather older story. If you missed it when it was first aired last week, you can now listen here - start from the beginning if you want to hear Sheila North (presenter of 'Book It') interviewing me about writing the play, or jump in at 7 minutes if you just want to hear the play.




Thank you again to Sheila, David, the actors and the folks at Sine for all their hard work in bringing my play to life. For a fiction writer, it's an amazing experience hearing your characters take on voices!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren