Talking about romance at Book-in-a-Week

I'm lucky enough to be a regular blogger at Book-in-a-Week and each month I post about some aspect of writing.  It's February, so it could only be... Writing Romance.  That's right.  I got to share the reason I love writing romance so much, and some of the answers I give to people who think they couldn't do it.  I wonder if any of these reasons have ever crossed your mind? 
* I can’t write sex scenes. My Mum/daughter/boss might read them.
* I can’t write romance. I’m single / happily married / going through a divorce.
* Aren’t romance stories boring and formulaic?
If they have, click through to http://www.book-in-a-week.com/2014/02/writing-romance/ and see what I have to say.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I love my publisher.

Halloween Blog Hop

Writer Wednesday Interview: Angela Wren